I’m considered one, if not the best criminal attorney in Monroe. I pride myself on working hard for my clients, always promptly returning phone calls and answering e-mails and keeping my clients fully informed on his or her case.
My experience includes well over 200 felony jury trials, over 10 capital murder cases, and over 1,000 contested divorce cases, modifications and child custody cases. My experience in the Criminal Justice system began as a police officer (graduated number 1 in my class). Then my experience continued as a Deputy Sheriff and an Assistant State Attorney (Prosecutor). This experience has laid the foundation for my successful Criminal Defense practice where I aggressively defend my clients through all phases of the Criminal Justice System. Often, I have been able to present my client’s case to the Office of the State Attorney in such a way that they reduce or drop the charges or offer a resolution that is fair to all. In many cases I have convinced juries that my client is NOT GUILTY of the charges that have been leveled against them.
In the Family Law area, it is my goal to help you get through this difficult time with dignity and with the best possible outcome. I will act as a steadfast negotiator, and, if necessary, as an aggressive litigator. I will spend however much time with you as in necessary so that you understand the issues involved in your specific situation so that you comfortable with the process.
My areas of expertise include:
- Murder, Manslaughter
- Homicide, Vehicular Homicide
- Drunk Driving Defense, DUI, DWLS
- Drug & Narcotics Offenses: Drug Possession, Sale, Delivery, Purchasing and Drug Trafficking
- Juvenile Delinquency, Juvenile Offenses
- Burglary, Petty and Grand Theft, Robbery
- Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage): contested, uncontested and collaborative
- Alimony & Spousal Support, Visitation
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence Proceedings
- Military Divorces
- Custody: Modification of Existing Support, Custody and Visitation Orders
- Restraining Orders, Injunctions
I offer a Free Consultation on all criminal cases and have a $100 consultation fee for family law cases. I welcome your call…